My mother used to cook beans, but before she cooked the beans, she picked the bad and dirty beans and threw them at our backyard and only cooked the good beans.
But when the rain came, the dirty and bad beans became seed and grew up and looked beautiful; interestingly, that same person who threw them away started harvesting them; and she starts to see that the beans she threw away some time ago had value.
1. Don't cry when people throw you at the backyard,
2. Don't cry when they reject you,
3. Don't cry while they are looking down at you.
4. Some may see you as burden.
5. Some may say you are too dull.
6. Some may say it was because of your past mistakes .Don't worry.
The rain is coming and the same people who are rejecting you will invite you.
God loves even those that are left out and looked down upon.
God will bless you, just stay connected to him and everyone will see how valuable you are.